Frequently asked questions about Flaminal®
return to questions
How quickly do Flaminal® Hydro and Flaminal® Forte work?
It is not possible to predict. It depends on the type and severity of the underlying pathology. The dimensions and location of the wound, the nutritional status of the patient and several other factors can influence the wound healing. No two wounds are the same.
For example, the speed of healing of a leg ulcer depends upon such factors as:
- the degree of venous insufficiency
- the extent to which the patient complies with the course of therapy
- the extent to which the patient reduces the load on his or her leg, for example, using support bandages or keeping the leg slightly raised
- the patient's attention to hygiene measures (general, keeping the wound clean)
- the length of time the patient has had the ulcer and how large it is
- the age of the patient
Copyright Flen Pharma