Frequently asked questions about Flaminal®
How to use
return to questions
How do I treat fibrinous wounds (yellow wounds) with Flaminal® Hydro or Flaminal® Forte:
- Clean the wound with a cleanser such as Flamirins®.
- Apply Flaminal® Hydro (in the case of moderate exudate) or Forte (when there is severe exudation)
- 1. To dissolve and absorb (remove) fibrin, as the ongoing presence of fibrin slows down wound healing and complicates the diagnosis.
- To control bacterial contamination.
- To maintain a moist and clean wound.
- To protect the wound borders.
- Apply a dressing to cover Flaminal® Hydro or Flaminal® Forte. The choice of dressing will depend on the amount of exudate from the wound.
- Inspect the wound daily and change the dressing each day or every two days.
Copyright Flen Pharma