Frequently asked questions about Flaminal®
How to use
return to questions
Can a disinfectant be used prior to applying Flaminal® Hydro or Flaminal® Forte?
Yes. With infected wounds, the following procedure is used:
- First clean and rinse the infected wound (e.g. with Flamirins®)
- Debride the wound;
- If the wound is heavily infected, apply an antiseptic, leave it for a few minutes and rinse to remove the antiseptic.
- Carefully dab the wound dry..
- Cover the entire wound-bed with Flaminal® Hydro.
- Cover Flaminal® Hydro with a dressing.
Copyright Flen Pharma